11 October 2010

Disconnect the Dots

In my current veering away from all things matchy-matchy and ultra-coordinated, the separateness of these bathroom elements makes me smile. The more I see faucet knobs installed in this fashion, the more I like it—and I'm definitely seeing more of them. Can something be deemed a trend [or a even harbinger of one] without a name? Allow me to suggest 'edge-mounted controls'. If there already is a term for this, however, I will happily stand corrected. signweb.it


  1. Thanks, Leslie! I have so many clients that are seriously invested in symmetry I embrace the off-center as a breath of fresh air.

  2. Well said, Kitchens for Living! And best of luck in showing clients there is plenty of function in the alternative form.

    Thanks for reading.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.